Striving for Wellness
The 2017 Utah Sustainability Summit is the premier gathering of business professionals focused on designing, operating and managing the spaces where Utahans spend most of their time, in buildings. This year’s theme Wellness: Connecting Human and Environmental Health, allows us to invite collaboration with the ever more important health care community and to reach out to new sustainability professionals. This summit will examine the value of taking an overall wellness perspective and present tools and techniques for improving society. There will be exemplary speakers presenting on personal wellness, community wellness, regional and ecosystem wellness and global wellness. We are offering content session tracks in business management, built environment and health care. In addition, we are offering a workshop track enabling participants to build leadership skills and address the sustainability challenges of individual workplaces.
- Convene leaders in Green Building, Business and Health
- Engage a broader cross section of business professionals, the general public and students with a first-time evening public engagement event
- Explore sustainable building and professional practices through the lens of public health
- Showcase best practices in high performance buildings, sustainable business and healthier communities
- Invite leaders in health care research, practice and policy to join the sustainability conversation